Welcome to Aristocrats of Chester
Now Open Sundays! Click here for more info.
For fantastic offers and promotions please see our events section!
Congratulations on your engagement and up coming wedding! We at Aristocrats of Chester would love to help you find your dream dress and alleviate any nerves you may have about trying on wedding dresses for the 1st time. Aristocrats of Chester stocks over 300 beautiful wedding gowns, selected for their innovative design, contemporary look and excellent fit. We feature designers from all over the world stocking dresses such as Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, Mark Lesley, Lou Lou, White Rose and Sophia & Camilla.
Aristocrats also has a full range of head-dresses, veils, shoes, garters and petticoats to choose from.
Our gowns are available to order in sizes 2 – 34. This way we can ensure the perfect fit for every bride. The gowns range from £500 – £1,500 to cater for everyone’s budget.
Aristocrats also has a selection of stylish bridesmaid dresses, available in over 90 beautiful shades and fabrics by Ebony Rose Designs, Mark Lesley and Lou Lou. To complete our range of services we also stock a selection of Mother of the Bride outfits from the 2016 Bridal Buyer Awards Winner of the best Occasionwear Collection John Charles and Mascara.
It is advisable to give at least 9 months notice when ordering your wedding gown. This way there is also enough time to fit the gown properly prior to your wedding. We do however carry a range of ready to wear gowns. We strongly recommend you book an appointment for trying on wedding gowns, and we also advise you to bring one or two people along with you such as your mother, a bridesmaid or mother-in-law, whose advise and experience you can trust.
We also have a sale room with gowns ranging from £300.
We have a full time Bridalwear Sales Assistant position available, this requires working weekends and holidays.
Key Duties will include:
• Welcoming customers and listening to customers’ needs.
• Learning about the brands and product ranges and services so that you can offer advice to customers.
• Measuring for garments and helping customers change in and out of bridal wear.
• Answering calls, booking in appointments for customers and dealing with enquiries.
• To provide a world class level of customer service.
• To be a key part delivering a smooth and professional bridal experience.
• To be approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and have the ‘Can do’ attitude when dealing with customers.
• Performing fittings on bride’s dresses (training will be given).
• Confidence and excellent customer service skills.
• An approachable, creative and enthusiastic nature.
• Experience working in a retail environment.
• The ability to work as a team player and as a pro-active individual.
• Fully flexible, all year round for weekends and some holidays.
• Presentable, reliable and punctual.
• Availability on both Saturdays and Sundays.
Remuneration complies with National Minimum Wage.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to:
Aristocrats of Chester is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date: Sunday 26th August